HOW TO REQUEST FOR A COURSE REFUND
- Within 24 hours payment, you can request for a course refund through our website and choose to receive a refund to the original method of payment.
- If you drop a course from school, you may choose to fill out the online refund request form through our website or contact the corresponding course representative to submit the refund request in person at Bluekey office with the proof of withdrawal. Once your request has been approved, you may receive a partial refund depending on how many sessions you have attended to the original method of payment within 10 business days.
- If you are not satisfied with our weekly course, please contact the corresponding course representative for your request. We will notify you of the status of your request after inspecting your eligibility within 3 business days. Once your request has been approved, you will receive a partial refund depending on how many sessions you have attended to the original method of payment within 30 business days.
- If there is a cancellation of a review session, you may choose to receive a refund to the original method of payment.
- Any refund to the original method of payment does not include any caused credit card/ bank transaction fee. Transaction time may vary depending on your credit card/banking processing time.
- A service fee of 5% will be charged to cover our banking and handling fees.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your corresponding course representative immediately.
To contact us please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to submit a refund claim.
Updated: August 15, 2018